Foundations for Business (Cert)
Certificate (Cert)Offered by:
John Molson School of Business
Why choose Foundations for Business?
This 30-credit undergraduate certificate program caters to students who wish to develop the necessary background for further study in undergraduate degree programs in Business. It also may be of interest to students whose preference is to follow a short program of study or to learn important foundations for business studies.
Students who are admitted to the Certificate and wish to continue in a degree program should apply for admission to that program within the first 30 credits.
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Introduction to Microeconomics & Macroeconomics
- Fundamental Mathematics I & II
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Financial Management
Consult the undergraduate calendar for a complete list of current courses.