Your Student Information System (SIS)
My Student Centre is your self-service dashboard in the MyConcordia portal.
More self-serve options
My Student Centre includes features to manage your student-related tasks online, like registering for or dropping courses, using automated waitlists, building a personalized schedule, paying fees and more.
How To guides
Here you will find resources – and who to contact if you need help.
Here are some quick links for current Concordia students seeking specific information:
- Apply for graduate studies
- Apply for a degree transfer/change (undergraduate)
- For independent students
- For visiting students
Concordia Class Schedule Builder is now available. This great new tool for students helps you to easily build the class schedule that suits you. Watch the video to learn how to access and use this new feature.
- How to browse the course catalogue
- How to see your enrolment dates
- How to search for a class
- How to register for a course
- How to get on a waitlist for a class
- How to use the course cart to select courses
- How to drop a course
- How to swap a course
- How to use the swap and waitlist functions when you have a full class schedule
How to get registration help
If you encounter difficulties related to things like prerequisites, co-requisites, closed classes or permission required from a department, please refer to the following faculty-specific information:
For general inquiries about registration, call the Birks Student Service Centre at 514-848-2424, ext. 2668.