Get to know ‘My Student Centre’ in the Student Information System (SIS)
My Student Centre is your self-service dashboard in the MyConcordia portal.
More self-serve options
My Student Centre includes features to manage your student-related tasks online, like registering for or dropping courses, using automated waitlists, building a personalized schedule, paying fees and more.
How To guides
Here you will find resources – and who to contact if you need help.
Concordia Class Schedule Builder is now available. This great new tool for students helps you to easily build the class schedule that suits you. Watch the video to learn how to access and use this new feature.
- How to browse the course catalogue
- How to find information about your enrolment dates
- How to search for a class
- How to register for a course
- How to get on a waitlist for a class
- How to view enrolment and waitlist information for a class
- How to remove your name from a waitlist for a class
- How to use the Course Cart to select courses for registration
- How to drop a course
- How to swap a course
- How to use the swap and waitlist functions when you have a full class schedule
- How to view your weekly class schedule
- How to complete the JMSB video requirement
- How to register for a Continuing Education course
- How to create a request for a course exemption
- How to create a request for a course substitution
- How to create a request for in-progress grade extension
- How to create a request for a late academic course withdrawal (DISC)
- How to create a request for "Late did not enter"
- How to create a request for late registration
- How to create a request for a leave of absence
- How to create a request for a change of option
- How to create a request for withdrawal from a program
- How to create a request for re-instatement into a program
- How to create a request for a change in status
- How to create a request for a time limit extension
- How to create a request to transfer credits
How to get registration help
If you encounter difficulties related to things like prerequisites, co-requisites, closed classes or permission required from a department, please refer to the following faculty-specific information:
For general inquiries about registration, call the Birks Student Service Centre at 514-848-2424, ext. 2668.