JMSB Undergraduate Student Affairs Office
514-848-2424, ext. 2721
Empowering students to succeed
Academic advising for current JMSB students
Current JMSB students may see an Academic Advisor to get help planning academic progression, adding or dropping a minor, and making other changes to your program of study.
It is mandatory to bring a completed copy of your Program Planning Worksheet.
- Choose the Worksheet that corresponds to the academic year you entered the program.
- Select the Worksheet of the specific program you are currently enrolled in (e.g., Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, 90 credits). Please verify the credit load of your current program.
- Print the Worksheet - check off the courses that you have completed, as well as courses that are currently in progress
- Write your name and student ID number at the top of the worksheet.
Walk-in advising (MB 4.201)
Academic Advisors are available for current JMSB students on a first come first serve basis.
- Monday (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday (9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday (9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Friday (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
Students who have been away from their studies for six or more consecutive terms require advising. Students must make an appointment to meet with an academic advisor in the Undergraduate Programs Office (MB 4.201).