(514) 848-2424, ext. 4986
We offer high quality international liaison services to students, faculties and partner institutions. Learn more about us.
What we can do for you:
- Current partnerships
Concordia University has many agreements with educational institutions, as well as, research organizations. These agreements cover a variety of relationships, ranging from facilitating academic exchanges to research collaborations. See a list of our current partners.
- Information for current exchange partners
If you are an advisor at one of Concordia’s partner universities, please download Concordia Guidelines & Fact Sheet.
- Prospective partnerships
Institutions or Organizations who are interested in establishing new partnerships with Concordia University should contact: Mr. Andrew Lang, Director, Concordia International
Get your video cameras, smart phones, or any other picture-taking or recording apparatus ready for the 2015 Concordia International Study Abroad Photo and Video Contest!
Show the Concordia community what it’s like to be on exchange, share your experience with us, and you could win some great prizes!
Concordia students who are on exchange in the Fall and/or Winter of 2014-15 are eligible to participate. We will be accepting entries until July 1, 2015.
We are honoured to have the following Concordia faculty members as judges:
- Dr. Jean-Claude Bustros, Associate Professor and Film Production Graduate Area Head, Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema
- Professor Peter Downie, Lecturer & Director, Graduate Program Journalism
- Professor Philippe Marcoux, Journalism
To get inspired, you can view the entries from past contest participants on our YouTube Channel.
Here is a list of winning videos from our previous contest:
1st: Domingo Lamarre – City University of Hong Kong (Fall 2012) for his video “Le Voyage”
2nd: Andrew Marchand-Boddy – Universidad Iberoamericana Ciudad de Mexico (Winter 2013) for his video “Visit Mexico”
3rd: Anton Antonov – Lund University (Winter 2013) for his video “Study Abroad in Lund, Sweden”
All video submissions must include the following information: student’s name, student’s program, name of the host institution, location (city, country) of the host institution.
Videos must contain an image of the host institution, and some details about your experience as an exchange student, and should not be longer than 3 minutes.
Concordia students who are on exchange during the Fall and/or Winter 2014-15 semester(s) are eligible. Students who submit a video will not need to submit an exchange report to their International Liaison Officer (another great reason to get filming!).
Videos containing nudity, alcohol or drug use, sexual content, obscenities, or any other offensive content will not be accepted.
One submission per student please.
- Upload your video to YouTube by July 1, 2015 (midnight, Montreal time). Videos are accepted in a range of formats, listed on the YouTube site. For instructions on how to upload to YouTube, visit the site. If you do not already have a free YouTube account, you will need to create one.
- In the title box on the YouTube upload page, list the title of your video. Set the privacy setting as “public” and the license as “standard.”
- Once your video is uploaded, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Your name(s), and Concordia Student ID number(s),
• The YouTube URL of your video,
• The title of your video,
• A signed waiver for each Concordia student who collaborated on this video. The waiver is available here.
You will receive a confirmation email that your video submission has been received within a week. If you do not, contact email@example.com
More details about prizes to be won coming soon!