Concordia University's Faculty of Fine Arts is unique in Canada. We offer, in a single faculty, an unparalleled range of fine arts programs across nine departments and four research institutes.
More than 3,700 students are enrolled in 58 undergraduate and graduate programs, benefiting from the Faculty's state-of-the-art facilities, vibrant cross-disciplinary environment and extensive partnerships in Montreal's rich cultural community.
Our acclaimed faculty, numbering 117 full-time professors and a significant number of part-time professors, are artists and scholars dedicated to creative work and research. Their passion for teaching and research is the cornerstone of our reputation.
Teaching and research assistantships
There are no open positions at this time. Please visit us again.
- About the Faculty
- Faculty overview
- Office of the Dean
- Faculty members
- Faculty Council
- Job opportunities
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Ceramics
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Fibres and Material Practices
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Critical Sexuality Studies in Film and Media
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Material Futures
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Céramique
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Fibres et pratiques matérielles
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Matières d’avenir
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Études critiques de la sexualité dans les films et les médias
Other employment opportunities
For staff positions, please visit Human Resources.