Concordia University's Faculty of Fine Arts is unique in Canada. We offer, in a single faculty, an unparalleled range of fine arts programs across nine departments and four research institutes.
More than 3,700 students are enrolled in 58 undergraduate and graduate programs, benefiting from the Faculty's state-of-the-art facilities, vibrant cross-disciplinary environment and extensive partnerships in Montreal's rich cultural community.
Our acclaimed faculty, numbering 117 full-time professors and a significant number of part-time professors, are artists and scholars dedicated to creative work and research. Their passion for teaching and research is the cornerstone of our reputation.
Teaching and research assistantships
There are no open positions at this time. Please visit us again.
University Staff Opportunities
- LIBRARIES REFERENCE ASSISTANT – INFORMATION SERVICES (S1000)
- ADVANCEMENT & ALUMNI RELATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (P1574)
- FACULTY OF FINE ARTS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (P5541)
- OFFICE OF THE PROVOST AND VICE PRESIDENT, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PROVOST AND VICE PRESIDENT, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS (P1702)
- About the Faculty
- Faculty overview
- Office of the Dean
- Faculty members
- Faculty Council
- Job opportunities
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Contemporary Dance
- Strategic Hire in Interaction Design, Theory and Practice
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Jazz Performance and Composition
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Interprétation et composition jazz
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Danse contemporaine
Other employment opportunities
For staff positions, please visit Human Resources.