Concordia University's Faculty of Fine Arts is unique in Canada. We offer, in a single faculty, an unparalleled range of fine arts programs across nine departments and four research institutes.
More than 3,700 students are enrolled in 58 undergraduate and graduate programs, benefiting from the Faculty's state-of-the-art facilities, vibrant cross-disciplinary environment and extensive partnerships in Montreal's rich cultural community.
Our acclaimed faculty, numbering 117 full-time professors and a significant number of part-time professors, are artists and scholars dedicated to creative work and research. Their passion for teaching and research is the cornerstone of our reputation.
Teaching and research assistantships
There are no open positions at this time. Please visit us again.
- About the Faculty
- Faculty overview
- Office of the Dean
- Faculty members
- Faculty Council
- Job opportunities
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Inclusive Practices in Visual Arts Education
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Pratiques inclusives en enseignement des arts visuels
- Canada Research Chair in Material Futures : Textiles Surface Structure Fibres
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Photography
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Painting and Drawing
- Cross-Appointed Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Canadian Moving Image Arts Studies
- Chaire de recherche du Canada sur les matières d’avenir : textiles surface structure fibres
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Peinture et dessin
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Photographie
Other employment opportunities
For staff positions, please visit Human Resources.