Labour Day: what’s open, what’s closed at Concordia
No classes or other instructional activities will occur on Labour Day, which takes place Monday, September 3. All buildings will remain open to the Concordia community.
- Concordia Retail Stores
- Campus Wellness and Support Services
- Health Services
- Access Centre for Students with Disabilities (ACSD)
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CPS)
- Shuttle buses
- International Students Office
- Birks Student Services Centre
- Welcome Centre
- Enrolment Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Examinations Office
- The PERFORM Centre Gym (Loyola Campus) and the Ed Meagher Arena (Loyola Campus) will both be closed.
- Le Gym (Sir George Williams Campus) will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The R. Howard Webster and Georges P. Vanier libraries as well as the Grey Nuns Reading Room will be closed.
Food and beverage services
- The Grey Nuns Dining Hall and the Buzz Dining Hall will remain open during regular business hours.
- All other food service locations will be closed.
- Parking in the Faubourg Building (FB) and J.W. McConnell Building (LB) will be open.
- Loyola Campus parking will remain open as per regular hours.
- Tunnels on the Sir George Williams Campus will follow the regular weekend schedule.
Going away for the long weekend? Visit Concordia’s travel safety web page.
Concordia’s new Science Hub begins to take shape
Concordia’s SAE Formula Electric team is building the racing car of the future
New research shows how cities can harness wind power
'My goal is always to make every seat the best in the house': Tony Award–winning Christine Jones delivers the 2018 Wild Talks lecture
University of the Streets Café: what’s missing from the smart cities narrative?
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword