Examinations are an important part of university life. Review this section carefully and you'll successfully navigate your way through this academic rite of passage.
Writing your exams
- 13 essential tips for exam success
- How to beat exam stress
- The 7 secrets to acing an exam
- Superb study spots
- Midterm momentum: better, faster, stronger...
- Learn how to study like a pro
- Your mentor tip at exam time: know the rules!
- Your guide to Concordia’s exam rules and regulations
- Eating well: advice for students from an expert
- To nap or not to nap? Sleep tips for Concordians
Where to find us
Student Success Centre's exam workshops & resources
Written exams are the most common form of evaluation at university so it's important for students to know how to study effectively for exams, approach exams strategically, control exam anxiety, and prepare for different types of exams.
Here is the list of our handouts on exams:
- Preparing for Exams
- Preparing for Exams by Generating Test Questions
- Preparing for and Taking a Problem Solving Exam
- Strategies for Taking Tests & Exams
- Strategies for Taking Essay Exams
- Strategies for Taking Multiple Choice Exams
- Strategies for Reducing Exam Anxiety
From Chemeketa College:
For personalized help, make an appointment with one of our Learning and Study Skills Specialists. Bring along your course outline and any class tests that you've written.