Economics Student Society
The Economics Student Society (ESS) is a Member Association of the Arts and Science Federation of Associations (ASFA) run by Concordia Economics Undergraduate Students. The executive team is made up of a group of volunteer students who have been elected by their peers to represent the economics students' best interest. This includes any student doing an Honours, Specialization, Major or Minor in the Economics Department.
Our goal is to provide resources to our fellow students, making their time at Concordia University a positive and supportive experience. Every year we host both social and academic related events to build our community.
2017-2018 ESS Executive Team
- President: Razmig Okoumoushian (Email)
- VP Finance: Juliano Di Pisa (Email)
- VP Internal: Marie Reghem (Email)
- VP External: Berhan Al-Estwani (Email)
- VP Academic: Aishwarya Dhar (Email)
- VP Communications: Jean-Louis Bombo (Email)
- VP Administration: Jacob Tyler (Email)
- ASFA Councillor: Andrew Williams (Email)
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd.W.
Economics Department, Room H1138
Tel: (514)848-2424 ext.5780