Economics Student Society
The Economics Student Society (ESS) is a Member Association of the Arts and Science Federation of Associations (ASFA) run by Concordia Economics Undergraduate Students. The executive team is made up of a group of volunteer students who have been elected by their peers to represent the economics students' best interest. This includes any student doing a Honours, Specialization, Major or Minor in the Economics Department.
Our goal is to provide resources to our fellow students, making their time at Concordia University a positive and supportive experience. Every year we host both social and academic related events to build our community.
2015-2016 ESS Executive Team:
· President: Carlos Jaramillo (Email)
· VP Finance: Kristina Hodorowski (Email)
· VP Internal: Blake Archibald (Email)
· VP External: Sophia Zhang (Email)
· VP Academic: Razmig Okoumoushian (Email)
· VP Communications: Musthafa Aliasger (Email)
· VP Administration: Kayla Eisenstat (Email)
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd.W.
Economics Department, Room H1138
Tel: (514)848-2424 ext.5780