Concordia University



JMSB Undergraduate Forms & Procedures

Academic Requests

To request an exception to published academic regulations, please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. Pease visit Academic Advising Appointments.

Student Forms

JMSB students who wish to request that previous university level business courses be evaluated for Concorida course equivalency can access the JMSB Transfer Credit Request form and complete the second page online (or manually).  Forward the form and copies of detailed course outlines/syllabi to 

*Note: Only courses that are part of the business program curriculum will be reviewed for specific Concordia course equivalency.  Courses that you have taken outside of a business program may be used to fulfill the elective requirement of your program, if deemed appropriate.  These credits will remain on your Concordia Student Record as general (GENL A).

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University