Faculty of Fine Arts
MB Depot: Room MB 8.325
Theatre faculty and students can access the online Room Reservation System to reserve studios. Before proceeding with the reservation, please review the tutorial.
Please take note of the following regulations when booking rooms for student use:
- Undergraduate theatre students are allotted 10 hours of room booking per semester.
- You may book time for course-work during your undergraduate degree. Bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis through the online booking system.
- Online booking will be permitted after the second week of classes/ the DNE deadline, provided it is for curricular use.
- You are not permitted to book rooms for another person.
- Students registered in a SIPA will need to determine their required number of hours with their SIPA supervisor who will submit a request, in writing, to the Department Administration. Once approved, students may book those hours.
- Studios cannot be used for commercial gain.
- Request for exceptions to the above policy are viewed on a case-by-case basis. You must complete the Studio Booking Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, for consultation with the Department Chair.
In the event that you cannot make your scheduled time, please cancel the booking at least one hour in advance.
Safety guidelines are upheld. For a list of University Policies, see the Office of the Vice-President, Institutional Relations and Secretary General website.
- All outside footwear is removed.
- All furniture, props and audio visual equipment is in its proper area and not removed from the room (including chairs, tables, mats, remote controls).
- Extra furniture is returned to its original place and the room is in its zero state.
- The room is left clean and any garbage, signs and/or tape have been removed.
- Food or drink (with the sole exception of water bottles) is not brought into studios.
In the case of an emergency or in need of assistance, contact SECURITY at 514-848-2424 ext. 3717.
Need help with booking?
Faculty of Fine Arts
514-848-2424, ext. 4719