Want to get paid to...
- jumpstart your career?
- explore different work opportunities?
- build your professional network?
- link your academics with professional experience?
Co-op can help!
What is Co-op?
Co-operative Education is your link between the classroom and the world of work. Our program helps you put your learning to work by alternating full-time academic terms with full-time, paid work terms. We set you up for success with relevant seminars, courses, coaching and advising - you're not alone in this!
5 Reasons to Join Concordia's Co-op Program:
1. Jumpstart your career
2. Earn a salary to help finance your education
3. Experience 12 months of relevant work in your field of study
4. Explore different career/work opportunities
5. Take advantage of networking and mentoring opportunities
How to Join:
If you are just applying to study at Concordia, look for this option when you apply for your degree program
- Co-operative education
- Awards & scholarships
- Co-op alumni
- Co-op team