As a Co-op student, you can do your work terms just about anywhere in the world. Few experiences are as rewarding as living in another Canadian province or another country. It gives you the chance to push your limits and explore what the world has to offer. Our most popular work term destinations away from Montreal are:
- Canadian cities such as Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver
- Most major cities in the United States, including opportunities through Cultural Vistas
- Europe: England , France, Germany, Spain
- Japan: Through the Canada-Japan Program, students work in top firms in engineering, science, business and the arts
- Worldwide: United Arab Emirates, Brazil, China, Israel. Organizations that help students find work terms around the world include AIESEC and SWAP (Student Work Abroad Program)
Work terms vs. student exchange
There is a difference between doing your academic semesters abroad and doing your Co-op work term abroad. They must be arranged separately.
To arrange your Co-op work term abroad you must discuss your intentions with your Co-op program coordinator and your Co-op academic director. Academic terms abroad must be arranged through Concordia International.