The mandate of the Working Group is to consult the Concordia University community at Loyola about the needs, support and services on the Loyola Campus and to open a dialogue on the identity of the Loyola Campus.
The Working Group will develop a set of actionable recommendations to address the identity of the Loyola Campus and services for members of the community.
Call for feedback
The Working Group is currently seeking feedback and suggestions from members of the Concordia community. This feedback is important in order to make recommendations to address priorities of our community.
Please send us your written feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org on the following themes:
- Transportation: download the submission form
- Food: download the submission form
- Facilities: download the submission form
- Communications: download the submission form
- Building a community: download the submission form
Working Group support staff
- Laurane Beyle, Project Coordinator, Campus Life, Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic (Working Group Coordinator)
- Anne Von Finckenstein, Director, Institutional Communications, University Communications Services (Working Group Communications Advisor)