Management subject guide
Management Databases: Listed here are online resources (mainly subscription databases) of interest to the field of Management
- Canadian Institute of Management (CIM)
- American Management Association (AMA): US association. Provides some free publications including e-books.
- Association des MBA du Québec
- Acadia Institute of Case Studies: focus on entrepreneurship and small business operations. See "About AICS Online" for permissions information.
- The Times 100 UK: Case studies of real businesses.
- HINT: To find case studies in the Library Catalogue (CLUES) keyword search using the phrase "case studies" and your topic. For example try "case studies" and "organizational behavior".
Business Search Engines
- Biznar: Web search engine and portal focussing on sources of business information.
- BELL: The Business Ethics Links Library: "Resources for Research in Business Ethics and Social Responsibility". From the William M. White Business Library, Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Codes of Ethics Online: presented by the Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions, Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Fortune 500 Business Blogging Wiki: Includes "active public blogs by company employees about the company and/or its products". Also lists additional sources of blogs.