The instructor's audio visual presentation system is not working
At the EV or VA? ---> Call 3438 or walk in to the EV depot, EV 5.770
At the MB? ---> Call 4719 or walk in to the MB depot, MB 8.32
Not a classroom emergency?
Three support options
- Call 7613 - a service agent will gather the right information
- Fill in the web form at http://www.concordia.ca/it/support/open-a-ticket.html
It guides the user to provide the right information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org but provide as much of the right information as possible
Provide complete information whatever the contact option.
- MyConcordia username
- Phone number where you can be contacted
- Computer type (Mac or Windows PC)
- Error description – Provide context and error description – What were you doing and what happened?
- I attempted to use Google Chrome to log into MyConcordia but the MyConcordia log-in page did not load.
- I was editing a file in Microsoft Word. When I clicked “Save” I received the error message “This file is read-only”.
It is the quickest and most efficient path to the best resolution