BA, Political Science
Governor General’s Silver Medal Recipient
Faculty of Arts and Science
Cojocaru will graduate from Concordia this fall with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Political Science. She began to gravitate toward a career in law and soon discovered a passion for legal studies.
Currently, she is a B.C.L./LL.B. (Bachelor of Civil Law/Bachelor of Laws) candidate at McGill University. As a student athlete, Cojocaru exercized her passion for tennis by creating and managing the Concordia University Tennis Team.
3 keys to a good education
- “Passion — being intellectually driven by one’s field of study is essential to having the strength to persevere when the going gets tough.”
- “Harmony — a comfortable balance between school, relationships and extracurricular activities creates a favorable environment for a flourishing education.
- “Open-mindedness — a learner must welcome, and be stimulated by challenging perspectives.”
2 lessons learned at Concordia
- “There is no universal recipe for success. While people’s advice may be useful, ultimately people develop their own personal learning styles.”
- “Professors play an invaluable role in a student’s life. They are much more than mere sources of knowledge. They guide us, they provoke us, but most importantly, they inspire us.”
1 piece of advice for future grads
- “Explore! Dare to dive into the unknown.”