Answering critical questions
Concordia faculty and students are chasing big questions in key Montreal clusters — from aerospace and clean technology to film and financial services; from information and communications technology to life sciences; from health to culture to energy — and beyond.
To highlight how Concordians are engaging these and other next-generation challenges, the university has produced a series of videos that display the amplitude of its research and dynamism of its community.
The five four-minute videos introduce viewers to researchers from across Concordia’s four academic faculties who are addressing critical questions for our future:
- How can we reinvent the way we live?
- How do art and technology shape our lives?
- Is prevention the new cure?
- How does research advance human rights and social innovation?
- How will information, goods and people travel securely in the world of tomorrow?
Join the thinking. Watch the videos on the Concordia YouTube page.