YMCA-Concordia Fine Arts Camp: Job opportunities for students
Summer positions available for students at the YMCA-Concordia Fine Arts Camp!
The Faculty of Fine Arts and the Quebec YMCA are finalizing a new collaboration — a day camp that will immerse children aged five to 17 in the arts and help them discover new modes of expression and creation.
Camps run from June 25 to August 2 and we have several positions to fill:
- Specialized Counselor - Music Exploration (5-12 yrs)
- Specialized Counselor - Intro to Fine Arts (5-12 yrs)
- Specialized Counselor - Dance (5-17 yrs)
- Specialized Counselor - Drama (5-17 yrs)
- Specialized Counselor - Garage Band Camp (12-17 yrs)
- Dance Specialist (5-17 yrs)
- Drama Specialist (5-17 yrs)
- Intro to Visual Arts Specialist (5-12 yrs)
Job Fair: April 1
We will host a job fair on April 1st, from 11 am to 2 pm, in Foyer, EV 2.781.
Applications and interviews
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be hosted in the week of April 8. More details will be provided to the selected candidates during the phone interview process.