Study abroad: Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP)
Do you like to travel? Would you like to interact with other cultures in a university setting taking approved courses that will count for credit towards your degree at Concordia? If you answered "yes" then you should look into Studying Abroad through the Student Exchange Program.
In order to be eligible, students in the Faculty of Arts and Science are required to comply with the following prerequisites:
- Attend an Arts and Science CSEP information session on:
- Friday, January 11, 2019 1:30pm-2:30pm, AD-311 (Loyola Campus)
- Friday, January 18, 2019 1:00pm-2:00pm, AD-311 (Loyola Campus)
- Have completed a total of 24-credits (summer-fall -winter) prior to going abroad;
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 (B-)* at the time of the CSEP application;
Students must have a strong mastery of the language of instruction at their host institution. Students hoping to attend a host school that does not offer courses in English must be able study in that language, and will be asked to provide supporting documentation proving they can function in that language. More information can be found at http://www.Concordia.ca/students/exchanges/csep.html#next.
* For schools requiring a higher GPA please see the CSEP site.
Bursaries are available for students participating on exchange. Please go to http://www.concordia.ca/students/exchanges/funding/mesrst-bursary.html for more information.
Note: Students who wish to study at a school, other than those under the student exchange program, should review the available information on transfer credits.