Student Academic Services
514-848-2424, ext. 2104
Student Academic Services (SAS)
SAS is the place to go to if you are a student in the Faculty of Arts and Science with questions about your program, registration, exchange opportunities, academic difficulties, or just to confirm that you are on the right track with your degree.
Undergraduate academic advising guide 2016-2017
SAS is responsible for admissions to and general advising for students in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
- Speak to an academic counselor.
- Get advice about university regulations.
- Obtain the forms you need to make changes to your program or your courses.
- Be directed to the various counseling services, as appropriate.
- Discuss any academic problem.
- Be encouraged to reach your own academic success!
As representatives of the Faculty of Arts and Science, SAS participates in Open House, the annual Application Information Fair, CEGEP visits, and La Tournée. We also have the honour of preparing the Dean's List and planning the Scholar's event to honour the Arts and Science Scholars.
Our eight Academic Counsellors are available daily to answer your questions or refer you to the many other services available at Concordia University. Please call ahead!
SAS has prepared the information in the following sections to help guide you through your academic progress at Concordia: