Our alumni are an extremely valuable resource for Co-op. If you were a Co-op student, you know how much Co-op enhances the university experience, clarifies your career choices, and leads to better full-time work once you graduate. Now you can offer those same opportunities to our current students, and enjoy the benefits of being an employer.
Here’s how to hire a student.
Connect with us!
If you’ve graduated from Concordia’s Co-op program, we want to hear from you. Let us know if you want to:
- Hire our Co-op students
- Volunteer to share your experience at one of our Career Panels or Speaker Series events
- Have feedback for our program
- Simply keep in touch
As an alumnus of a Concordia Co-op program, you can expect:
- Invitations to special events, cocktails, lectures, etc.
- To reconnect with fellow Co-op alumni and classmates
- To connect and network with alumni from other years
- Continuing learning and growing opportunities through Concordia’s faculties