Students enrolled in Graduate Diploma, Masters or Ph.D. programmes may apply for housing. Graduate students may apply to live in the Jesuit Residence on the Loyola Campus or in one of the more limited spots in the Grey Nuns Residence on the Sir George Williams campus.
Continuing Education students enrolled in Concordia's Intensive English Language Program that have been accepted into an undergraduate program may apply for housing.
Exchange student (4 months) applications will be considered after July 1st. Applications for winter entry (January 2018) open the second week of October 2017.
Second-year students or those who have previously lived in residence must contact Residence Life if they wish to apply. Decisions are made on a case by case basis.
When are offers sent out?:
- If you have received an offer of promised housing as part of your Concordia acceptance letter, you have until May 15th to submit your application to retain your guarantee of a room offer.
- Offers will start going out to promised applicants by the middle of March.
- We will send out room offers to applicants without promised housing only after May 15th.
- We send out offers throughout the summer, until all spaces are filled.
- Order of application
- Availability of room type requested
- Any other relevant data
Students who are offered a room:
- Will be sent a room-offer email with a deadline to confirm via the two following steps:
- Payment of a $800.00 room confirmation fee
- Purchase of the residence meal plan which is $4300 in total.
Room offers include:
- Building, room type, and cost
- Deadline by which date payments must be made
- Cancellation clause
*Note that the offer will only be for a room type at this point, not a specific room*
Cancelling a room offer after payments:
- The $700.00 of the room confirmation fee is not refundable under any circumstance. The $100 infrastructure upgrade fee component is refundable.
- Full meal plan is refundable, minus a $100 administrative fee.