Pick up your student ID card
Your student identification card confirms that you are a Concordia University student. You will use it for all kinds of essential everyday campus activities, from using the library and printing documents via DPrint, to riding the shuttle bus, and writing exams. For these reasons, please carry your student ID card with you at all times.
Obtain your ID in two steps
- Register for your courses. Wait at least 24 hours before coming to Birks to pick up your ID card.
- Come to the Birks Student Service Centre. Simply bring your
- Photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, medical insurance card, passport)
- Student ID number (You will find this on your acceptance letter, class schedule or student record)
Initial student ID cards cost $11.50, which will be charged to your student account. Should you need a replacement card, a $15 charge will apply.
Hours of operation
For newly admitted students!
Enhanced student I.D. card service points
August 27 to September 21, 2018
Undergraduate and Graduate students will be able to obtain their Concordia student I.D. card* at the student I.D. card service points.
Student I.D. card service points will be located in the cage area at the back of the McConnell Library Building Atrium.
The student I.D. card service points will be available from:
- Monday, August 27, 2018
12 Noon to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 28 – Friday, September 21, 2018
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Please note: You must bring one piece of photo ID (driver’s license, medicare card, passport) as well as your student ID number. Student cards can only be produced once you have registered for courses (48 hours prior.)