2019 Study Abroad Video Contest
Concordia International is pleased to announce the 2019 Study Abroad Video Contest! Show the Concordia community what it’s like to study abroad, share your experience with us, and you could win some great prizes!
Concordia students who are on exchange in the Fall and/or Winter of 2018-19 are eligible to participate. We will be accepting entries until August 1, 2019.
To inspire you, here is a list of winning videos from last year’s contest:
1st Place: Valérie Nadeau – City University of Hong Kong - Valerie Nadeau : Exchange : HONG KONG
2nd Place: Tala Abdul Salam – Copenhagen Business School - My exchange in Copenhagen: a dream with my eyes open
3rd Place: Dylan Hum – Singapore Management University - Singapore Management University Exchange
All video submissions must include the following information: student’s name, student’s program, name of the host institution, location (city, country) of the host institution.
Videos must contain an image of the host institution, and some details about your experience as an exchange student, and should not be longer than 3 minutes.
Students who submit a video will not need to submit an exchange report to their International Liaison Officer (another great reason to get filming!).
Videos containing nudity, alcohol or drug use, sexual content, obscenities, or any other offensive content will not be accepted.
One submission per student please.
Video Submission Instructions:
1) Upload your video to YouTube by August 1, 2019 (midnight, Montreal time). Videos are accepted in a range of formats, listed on the YouTube site. For instructions on how to upload to YouTube, visit the site. If you do not already have a free YouTube account, you will need to create one.
2) In the title box on the YouTube upload page, list the title of your video. Set the privacy setting as “public” and the license as “standard.”
3) Once your video is uploaded, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
• Your name(s), and Concordia Student ID number(s),
• The YouTube URL of your video,
• The title of your video,
• A signed waiver for each Concordia student who collaborated on the video.
You will receive a confirmation email that your video submission has been received within a week. If you do not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More details about prizes to be won coming soon!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com