Marketing research guide
Sources by type of info
- Canadian Marketing Association (CMA)
- Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA): Canadian association. See Publications link, some are free and online, including Best Practices publications, ICA Glossary of Media Terminology, and the guide "Getting a TV Commercial to Air"
- Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA)
- Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
Standards & Regulations
- Competition Bureau, Canada
- Advertising Standards Canada
- CMA - Regulatory Affairs
- Advertising and Marketing Law in Canada (book)
Advertising, Marketing & PR Campaigns & History
- Cassies Case Library: Canadian advertising award winners.
- PRSA's Silver Anvil Winners: Public Relations Society of America award for excellence in public relations.
- Ad Age Advertising Century: 20th century advertising
- Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850-1920
- Ad*Access: US & Canadian print advertising from between 1911 and 1950
- HarpWeek - 19th Century Advertising History
- Ad Council: Historic Campaigns Public service advertising campaigns
- Marketing Magazine - CANADIAN: Fulltext online / Print edition (with images) / Website (newsletter & feeds)
- Strategy Magazine - CANADIAN: Fulltext online / Print edition (with images) / Website (additional content)
- Advertising Age - US: Fulltext online / Print edition (with images) / Website (additional content)
- Brandweek - US: Fulltext online / Website (additional content)
- Business Source Complete: Provides full-text to more than 1,650 scholarly business journals including market research reports and company reports from Datamonitor...
- Plunkett Research Online: Offers business intelligence, industry trends, statistics, market research, sales leads and corporate profiles for many US industries.
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI): comprehensive bibliographic database providing information about behavioural measurement instruments...
Recent acquisitions: list of the latest materials acquired by Concordia University Libraries. Marketing related materials can be found mainly in the Hs.