More than 3,700 students are enrolled in 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in an environment that reflects the openness and diversity of contemporary culture. Committed to integrating new technologies, traditional media and historical fine arts practices, faculty members are artists, scholars and researchers who are active on the international and national stage and equally engaged in their communities.
Among the excellent facilities available to students and faculty members is the Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Complex, opened in 2005 and home of several of the university's landmark research labs for new media and technologies.
Each year, our graduates join a large, active and thriving group of over 15,900 alumni who work, teach and create around the world. Visit our news and events page for news about faculty, alumni and students and their contribution to our cultural landscape.
Be sure to visit our Fine Arts playlist on YouTube to see our students in action.
Concordia’s Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Integrated Complex (EV) is a focal point for the university’s downtown campus, providing space for first-rate facilities and equipment for traditional media and digital technologies. The building’s massive 6,000 sq. ft. mural was designed by former Concordia student Nicolas Baier in association with Cabinet Braun-Braën.
- About the Faculty
- Faculty overview
- Office of the Dean
- Faculty members
- Faculty Council
- Job opportunities
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Inclusive Practices in Visual Arts Education
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Pratiques inclusives en enseignement des arts visuels
- Canada Research Chair in Material Futures : Textiles Surface Structure Fibres
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Photography
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Painting and Drawing
- Cross-Appointed Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Canadian Moving Image Arts Studies
- Chaire de recherche du Canada sur les matières d’avenir : textiles surface structure fibres
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Peinture et dessin
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Photographie
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence avec double affectation – Art canadien des images en mouvement