More than 3,700 students are enrolled in 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in an environment that reflects the openness and diversity of contemporary culture. Committed to integrating new technologies, traditional media and historical fine arts practices, faculty members are artists, scholars and researchers who are active on the international and national stage and equally engaged in their communities.
Among the excellent facilities available to students and faculty members is the Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Complex, opened in 2005 and home of several of the university's landmark research labs for new media and technologies.
Each year, our graduates join a large, active and thriving group of over 15,900 alumni who work, teach and create around the world. Visit our news and events page for news about faculty, alumni and students and their contribution to our cultural landscape.
Be sure to visit our Fine Arts playlist on YouTube to see our students in action.
Concordia’s Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Integrated Complex (EV) is a focal point for the university’s downtown campus, providing space for first-rate facilities and equipment for traditional media and digital technologies. The building’s massive 6,000 sq. ft. mural was designed by former Concordia student Nicolas Baier in association with Cabinet Braun-Braën.
- About the Faculty
- Faculty overview
- Office of the Dean
- Faculty members
- Faculty Council
- Job opportunities
- Poste de professeur menant à la permanence – Création de performances
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Art History
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Design for the Theatre
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Drama Therapy
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Music Therapy
- Poste à durée déterminée en scénographie et production
- Poste à durée déterminée en histoire de l’art
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Painting
- Poste à durée déterminée en peinture
- Limited-Term Appointment Position in Intermedia
- Poste à durée déterminée en intermédias