Call for applications: Artificial Intelligence for Genomics
Are you a graduate student or a recent graduate with experience in genomics? Are you also interested in artificial intelligence (AI)?
Concordia's District 3 Innovation Center is now accepting applications for Artificial Intelligence for Genomics, a 12-week program that runs from January 20 to April 13, 2020. The deadline to submit your application is December 8 at 11:59 p.m.
What you gain from the program:
- the capability to read a machine learning genome paper and understand it
- knowledge of the standard structures of data used with machine learning tools
- methodologies to discover and validate problems
- how to propose a potential application of machine learning within a genomics project
- a basic understanding of human-AI interaction
- the ethics of AI
- experience working as a team to develop machine learning solutions and cash prizes for the top three projects
Submit your application to District 3's Artificial Intelligence for Genomics.