From instant accounting to shuttle-bus ETAs: the Concordia app is evolving!
Since its release in September, Concordia’s new mobile app has been downloaded more than 17, 400 times.
In order to enhance the student experience, several app features have been added based on your feedback.
- "My class schedule," viewable in a weekly format
- "My grades" lets you see your cumulative GPA
- Advisor information in the "My advisors" section
- Access to your marshalling card in the "My graduation" section
- A quick link to My Moodle account
- Next departure times in the "Shuttle bus" section
- Your balance in the "My account" section
Give us your feedback and win!
We want to know which features you find useful, other applications you would like to see in the future as well as your ideas on how we can improve the app user experience. Please fill out this survey and you will automatically be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from Concordia Stores.
Memorials to Canada’s forgotten history — caught on film
University of the Streets Café: what defines our capacity to incite social change?
CEO for a day — at a major marketing agency
‘Your input is crucial for the success of Concordia’s first digital strategy’
Concordia joins a national AI supercluster
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword