BA, Liberal Arts College and Political Science
Faculty of Arts and Science
Archambault’s academic interests centre around the German philosopher and political theorist Carl Schmitt, the subject of his honours thesis. Next year, he will continue this line of research as a graduate student at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. Archambault is also being awarded the Liberal Arts College Prize.
3 keys to a good education
- “Do something you love and that you value for itself, not only for utilitarian purposes.”
- “Go beyond the minimum requirements. Find projects that interest you, and make them happen.”
- “Find friends who share your interests and struggles, and who can help motivate you.”
2 lessons learned at Concordia
- “Being a good student extends beyond the classroom, into extracurricular involvement and projects."
- “Everything is easier in a community. A successful student does not triumph alone, but with the support of dedicated colleagues and friends.”
1 piece of advice for graduates
- “Whatever you choose to do, value every activity for itself and not only for its rewards. Be motivated by what you do and not by what it will bring you.”