Majors Targeted: Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Mathematics
Degree Targeted: Undergraduate and Graduate Target Audience: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year
PwC invites you to join us at this exclusive, invitation-only event. Game of ThreatsTM is a digital game developed by our professionals that is designed to simulate the speed and complexity of an actual cyber breach. During this interactive experience you will put yourself in the shoes of a client or threat actor. The game environment creates a realistic experience where you’ll be required to make quick, high impact decisions with minimal information. At its core, Game of ThreatsTM is a critical decision making game that has been designed to reward good decisions and to penalize teams for making poor decisions. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of the steps organizations need to take to better secure their companies.
Experience who we are, get to know our people and learn about our purpose, values, and culture firsthand:
● Build relationships with PwC professionals – opportunity to network with PwC staff working in our Cybersecurity and Privacy teams.
● Sharpen your leadership and teamwork skills through an interactive digital game that is designed to simulate the speed and complexity of an actual cyber breach.
● Build your network with other top students and future leaders.
● Understand the PwC assessment process and how to be successful when applying for future opportunities.
What we look for:
● People who are authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate
● Students studying Science, Technology (including Information Systems/Security, Computer/Data Science, Business Analytics, BTM or MIS) Engineering or Math related degrees in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study.
● People who build relationships that are genuine and rooted in trust
● Strong communication skills to articulate new ideas
Deadline to register for this event is March 26, 2020.