'New' Human Relations curriculum
Check out the 'new' Human Relations curriculum on these pages.
Are you a newly accepted UG student?
If you have been recently accepted into one of our undergraduate programs go to our page for 'New Students' for important information about how to register for your courses.
Join the conversation
HSI Alumni Mailing List
If you are an alumni of our MA in Human Systems Intervention or a current student and you wish to join the hsi-net listserv, please send your full name and your HSI class year to our Graduate Program Assistant.
All students in the Department are automatically members of the Applied Human Sciences Student Association. The student association:
- encourages the utilization of available resources pertinent to the fields of human relations, leisure sciences and therapeutic recreation
- introduces a range of career opportunities
- increases contacts within the different fields, including keeping in contact with graduates
- promotes group and individual relationships through various activities
- keeps members up to date with research and studies
- develops student awareness of the Department of Applied Human Sciences on campus.