Concordia University

Giving options

Make a donation today or plan one for the future.  

Give now

Use our online donation form to make a one-time gift or set up a recurring monthly credit-card giving plan.

Concordia employees can make a payroll contribution on MyConcordia's Faculty & Staff Services page.

Matching gifts

Many companies will match your contribution with one of their own. Find out if your employer is a Matching Gift Company.

Giving options

Planned Giving

Planned Giving

A planned gift to Concordia University will shape future generations of students but can also help shape your future by realizing your philanthropic objectives and maximizing tax and other financial benefits.

Read more about planned giving.

Other ways to give

Gifts-in-kind: donate securities, real estate and tangible property, such as artwork, books, equipment and the like.

Gifts of listed securities: donate publicly listed securities directly to Concordia, exempting you from the capital gains tax.

Contact us to donate by phone or mail:

514-848-2424, ext. 4856  

Other ways to give

American donors

Donors residing in the United States have two giving options:

  1. If you are a Concordia graduate, or a member of a student or graduate’s immediate family, you can give directly to the university and use the Concordia donation receipt when filing your U.S. income tax return.
  2. If you did not attend Concordia (or don't have a family member who is a Concordia student or graduate) and you wish to receive a donation receipt for U.S. tax purposes, please donate to the American Friends of Concordia University, an independent charity in the United States created to advance the mission of Concordia University. Mail your cheque, payable to American Friends of Concordia University, to the following address and suggest an area that you would like your donation to support.

American Friends of Concordia University
c/o Roha and Flaherty

1725 I Street, NW Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006-2423

Telephone: 202-833-0033

Tax receipts

Tax receipts are issued according to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) guidelines.

For inquiries about your tax receipt, please contact us:

Advancement and Alumni Relations
514-848-2424, ext. 4856  

Back to top

© Concordia University