The reserachers at the CONCOM center covers many areas: polymer composites, nanocomposites, polymer/metalic alloy, design of composite structures, testing of materials structures and properties, and development of new materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Development of thermoplastic composites landing gear for helicopters.
- Development of thermoplastic composites wingbox.
- Development of epoxy nanocomposites with fire self-extinguishing properties
- Manufacturing system analysis optimization and optimal production planning and control.
- Development of epoxy nanocomposites with excellent fracture resistance.
- Development of polyurethane nanocomposites with excellent strength and toughness.
- Development of nanofibers.
- Modeling of mechanics of nanocomposites.
- Shrinkage of polymers.
- Fiber optic for strain monitoring and control of composite structures.
- Development of composites with high electrical conductivity.
- Use of FRP rods and sheets in reinforcing and strengthening masonry walls, beams and columns.
Research activity reports
External journals and publications
A group of 29 leading journal publishers are participating in a CrossRef Search Pilot. Powered by Google.
American Chemical Society (ACS)
The American Chemical Society is the leading publisher of peer-reviewed research journals in the chemical and related sciences.
One of the world's leading interactive databases for high-quality STM journals, book series, books, reference works and online Archive Collections.
A leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from nearly 2,500 journals and more than 30,000 books.
Wiley Online Library
A leading international resource for quality content promoting discovery across the spectrum of scientific, technical, medical and professional endeavors.