The reserachers at the CONCOM center covers many areas: polymer composites, nanocomposites, polymer/metalic alloy, design of composite structures, testing of materials structures and properties, and development of new materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Development of thermoplastic composites landing gear for helicopters.
- Development of thermoplastic composites wingbox.
- Development of epoxy nanocomposites with fire self-extinguishing properties
- Manufacturing system analysis optimization and optimal production planning and control.
- Development of epoxy nanocomposites with excellent fracture resistance.
- Development of polyurethane nanocomposites with excellent strength and toughness.
- Development of nanofibers.
- Modeling of mechanics of nanocomposites.
- Shrinkage of polymers.
- Fiber optic for strain monitoring and control of composite structures.
- Development of composites with high electrical conductivity.
- Use of FRP rods and sheets in reinforcing and strengthening masonry walls, beams and columns.
Download the files for Composite damage workshop 19
CDW19 Participants list
Research activity reports
External journals and publications
A group of 29 leading journal publishers are participating in a CrossRef Search Pilot. Powered by Google.
American Chemical Society (ACS)
The American Chemical Society is the leading publisher of peer-reviewed research journals in the chemical and related sciences.
One of the world's leading interactive databases for high-quality STM journals, book series, books, reference works and online Archive Collections.
A leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from nearly 2,500 journals and more than 30,000 books.
Wiley Online Library
A leading international resource for quality content promoting discovery across the spectrum of scientific, technical, medical and professional endeavors.