- June 1 for September entry (Fall Term)
- October 1 for January entry (Winter Term)
- February 1 for May entry (Summer Term)
To apply for admission you will need to follow the steps in the guide for the online application process.
- You may save your application at any point, allowing you to partially complete the process (if necessary) and return to it later.
- Be sure to have a valid credit card ready (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) for the application fee and a valid email address for correspondence.
Provide your name, date of birth, first language, email address and other details. Please ensure that all information is accurate and coincides with all your official supporting documents. The email address you provide here will be the one we use to communicate with you throughout the admissions process.
In this section you also have the option of specifying if you wish to apply to one of Concordia’s specialized colleges, schools or institutes.
Application Fee: To finalize your application, you need to agree to our terms and conditions, and pay a non-refundable application fee ($100 CAD) by credit card or debit card. Please note: we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and the following debit cards: Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank or TD Canada Trust.
If you do not have access to a valid credit card, you may request a PDF of the application form by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a PDF application takes longer to process.
Once you submit your online application, you will receive a confirmation email that prompts you to create a username and password for the MyConcordia Portal. This email will include an eight digit student ID number that you will use throughout your studies at Concordia.
If you did not receive a confirmation email, check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there either, call at 514-848-2424, extension 2668 and request that we mail you your student ID number. If you have any technical difficulties with your online application please contact the Instructional & Information Technology Services (IITS) Helpline.
You may check the status of your application or upload missing documents on the MyConcordia portal.
- Visit the MyConcordia portal
- Find the tab Application Center in the left-hand column. You can verify your status and see which documents the university has received.
Once you’ve received your letter of acceptance, you should visit our new student pages and prepare for your new career as a grad student!