Policies, forms and waivers
Regardless of how you plan your details, as the event requestor it is important that you be aware of the university’s standards and policies in order to ensure a safe and memorable experience for all of your guests.
- Policy on Use of Temporary Space
- Booking Terms & Conditions
- Designated Space Administration List
- Policy on the Recognition of Student Organizations and the Use of University Space
- Policy on Food and Beverage Service on University Space
- University Approved Caterers List
- Food Waiver and Procedures for the Sale or Service of Food
- Guide for Food Handlers
- Ministère de l’Agriculture Pêcherie et Alimentation du Québec
- Policy on the Sale and Service of Alcohol on University Premises
- Faculty & Staff (Internals)
- Students & Externals
Events with Minors
Policy Concerning Minors on Campus
Applies to all persons, units or departments responsible for or involved in organizing events or programs on campus involving minors (persons under the age of eighteen and who are not Concordia students).
Ensure that you complete and return the document which pertains to you:
(including but not limited to a sports program, a music class, a course, or a day camp):
- Complete the Declaration of an Activity and return it to the insurance specialist at least thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled event/activity date.
For more information or questions about the forms related to hosting an event with minors, please contact Rita Li at: He.Li@concordia.ca or 514-848-2424 ext. 5913.