Concordia is a proud partner of the Sans oui, c'est non! campaign.
- SARC counseling services are available virtually or over the phone for those that already have an appointment booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is your situation.
- For new clients who would like to make an appointment for the future please email email@example.com
- The Sexual Assult Resource Centre's drop-in hours have moved online. You can meet one-on-one with a peer support volunteer who is trained in activie listening. 45 minute meetings on a first come first serve basis will occur over Zoom. Please e-mail emma.morris@concordia to reserve a spot or to receive more information.
|10am - 12pm||Ileana (she/her)||Alisa (she/her)||Clairev (she/her)||Ileana (she/her)|
|1pm - 4pm||Jennifer (she/her)||Alex (2pm-4pm, he/him)||Rebecca (she/her)||Caroline (she/her)||Sarah (she/her)|
- Concordia students, staff or faculty who have immediate concerns about sexual violence and/or require information or support over the phone or email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-848-2424 extension 3353.
- For inquiries about the mandatory training, or to set up a virtual or in person workshop for the future, please email email@example.com
- SARC will not be providing accompaniment services at this time.
- If you need urgent assistance during this time please contact campus security at 514-848-3717 or call 911.
- For 24/7 support you can call the Montreal Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 514-933-9007
- Please continue to check the Concordia COVID-19 subsite for updated information.
|10am-12pm||Ileana (she/her)||Alisa (she/her)||
Alex (2pm-4pm, he/him)
CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-JUDGMENTAL SUPPORT
We offer support services to Concordia students, staff and faculty who have been affected by sexual violence.
Through education and raising awareness we are committed to preventing sexual violence on campus and beyond.