PHP PROGRAMMING WITH MYSQL I
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn the fundamentals of PHP and MySQL;
• Create dynamic web pages;
• Learn object-oriented programming;
• Use different arrays within your program;
• Perform basic administration of a MySQL database;
• Create various types of database objects, like schemas, tables, users, indexes, etc.;
• Use PHP to persist data to and retrieve data from a MySQL database.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge through active hands-on learning led by seasoned pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll be using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEWP 215, CEWP 329 and CEJV 416, and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone looking to pursue studies or employment in the field of big data
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of web programming.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, website creation and management.
• Students looking onward to an academic path in web programming.
• Beginning web programmers with basic programming knowledge.
• Intermediate web programmers who wish to improve their PHP knowledge
• Java, .NET, C++ programmers wanting to learn a new language.
• HTML programmers/designers transitioning to learn back-end programming in PHP.
• Project managers wanting to familiarize themselves with PHP development.
• QA testers who wish to learn best practice coding and testing procedures.
• Technical business analysts who would like to build prototypes quickly.
• Hobbyists wanting to incorporate PHP into their personal projects.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEJV 416||INTRO TO PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA|
|CEWP 215||SQL ESSENTIALS|
|CEWP 329||HTML5 AND CASCADING STYLE SHEETS|
© Concordia University