MAKING SENSE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY (ONLINE)
If you’ve seen the explainers, but you still can’t wrap your head around blockchain technology, don’t worry. It’s a hard subject to master. But this one-day workshop with industry pro Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez will make it all seem a lot easier. In it, you’ll learn the fundamentals, implications and opportunities related to blockchain technologies in business applications. You’ll also gain a pragmatic overview that will help you understand and define the potential of blockchain tech in your own area of expertise. Unblock the secrets of blockchains by registering for this fascinating workshop today.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Analyze blockchain technology fundamentals and differences;
• Apply blockchain technologies to various business scenarios;
• Integrate blockchain as part of your business strategy;
• Predict the hard (ROI) and soft benefits of blockchain for business;
• Identify the most important blockchains and their regulatory status.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Almost anyone could benefit greatly from this workshop: C-Suite executives, IT directors, managers, consultants, business developers, business professionals, product owners, project managers, entrepreneurs, technology lovers, students, etc;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act)
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a frequent university lecturer with a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of big data and artificial intelligence. Over the years, he’s had extensive experience with leading data-centric companies like Dhatim, Geoblink and others and is a frequent AI consultant to CGI, IVADO Labs and other Canadian industry leaders. In addition to his practical experience, Adrian is a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's executive AI & Blockchain course".
© Concordia University