Introduction to Google Analytics (Online)
Great-looking site. So why is nobody visiting? Well, there's an easy way to find out and it starts with signing up for this one-day Google Analytics workshop with expert marketer and teacher, Tarek Riman. In it, you'll learn the fundamentals of this vital tool, one of the most in-demand job skills in the next 10 years. Read and analyze data, customize reports based on specific business and marketing needs, develop and optimize marketing campaigns... these are just a few of the hands-on skills you'll gain. Ready to up your marketing game? Google Analytics is the way!
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn how to navigate, create, customize and use Google Analytics for companies, clients, start-ups and personal projects;
• Manage and optimize search, social and digital marketing campaigns more effectively and efficiently using Google Analytics;
• Use Google Analytics effectively as a tool to aid in your business and marketing decision-making.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning and theory with real-world applications, hands-on exercises and group activities. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to understand how Google Analytics works.
• Anyone who wants to improve the effectiveness of and drive more traffic to a website.
• Marketers, PR professionals, entrepreneurs, business-owners and others who want to make concrete use of Google Analytics.
• Website design students or others who want to improve their marketability or job-search prospects.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) You need to bring your laptop to attend.
5) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA
Tarek is the founder of Cap.TaiM, a digital marketing agency that has worked with 100+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He holds 30+ certifications in digital marketing. He's also the founder of Montrealtips.com, a Montreal-focused blog that raises funds for the UN Refugee Agency, Montreal Children’s Hospital and other vital causes. Tarek is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is a regular contributor to Thrive Global, Huffington Post and Social Media Today, as well as the Amazon international bestselling author of The Camino Within - We are not lost; we are just not familiar yet. If you want to understand Google Analytics, this workshop is for you.
© Concordia University