BIG DATA ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS
Basic knowledge of Excel and/or SQL is highly recommended. Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts.
Your take-away• Understand the challenges in big data analytics;
• Understand the big data analytics project life cycle;
• Identify business opportunities with data analytics and machine learning;
• Build a data driven solution on real world datasets.
Our approachThis course employs project-based learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and not just theory. You'll be taught in our computer labs by an industry pro using state-of-the-art technologies, software and equipment.
Who benefits the most?Individuals who want to improve the performance of their organization by harnessing Big Data.
• Professionals who want to leverage data for better decision-making.
• Entrepreneurs with projects that could benefit from data analytics.
• Students in fields like geography, biology, psychology, humanities or any other field with big data.
• IT professionals who want to transition to Big Data from more traditional sectors.
Karim Lahrichi, M.B.A
Head of A.I. at Flinks
Big Data Instructor at Concordia Continuing Education
Data Visualization in ggplot2
Data Visualization in R
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEBD 1150||INTRO TO BIG DATA BUSINESS CASES AND DATA COLLECTION|
© Concordia University