514-848-2424, ext. 8711
Benefit from free tuition if you are a Québec resident!
Canadian and international students also receive substantial subsidies!
Free tuition available for Undergraduates
With Irish Studies as your Major, you have the flexibility to study multiple subjects in this interdisciplinary program. You can also earn a double Major by combining Irish Studies with your existing Major!
Free Tuition is available from your arrival and continues throughout your undergraduate degree.
To receive $3,000 annually, you must:
- Submit an initial, brief Letter of Intent (300 words) on joining the Major in Irish Studies
- Be a full-time student (in fall and winter semesters)
- Keep your GPA at 3.00 or more
- Enroll in a minimum number of Irish Studies credits each semester, as approved by the School
- Meet once a year with the Principal of the School
For students in the Minor in Irish Studies, there are also separate Irish Studies Scholarships available.
Tuition remission is subject to review and/or cancellation at the School of Irish Studies’ sole discretion.