About the department
The Communication Studies department offers undergraduate and graduate programs exploring a wide range of interests in media analysis, critique and creation. Central to our programs of study is the integration of knowledge based in the humanities and liberal arts, the social sciences and media practice.
Explore this website to discover more about the Communication Studies Department’s:
- innovative and award-wining research and creation initiatives;
- variety of facilities and top of the line media production equipment;
- wealth of resources available for current students;
- internationally renowned faculty of researchers and creators; and
- alumni, who are amongst the leaders in their respective fields.