Financial Aid and Awards Office
Financial Aid & Awards Office
We’re here to help you manage your investment in your education. We give you personalized, in-depth advice to plan your budget so you can focus on your studies.
The application deadline for the 2016-2017 Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program has passed, and submissions are no longer being accepted.
The bursary committee will begin reviewing applications in late October and we expect to begin notifying applicants in late November. This timeframe may be adjusted due to the number of applications received.
Most Undergraduate scholarships are awarded automatically on the basis of top Assessment GPA. However there are some which require applications - check out the list here!
The list will be updated regularly in Summer and Fall 2016, so make it a point to revisit the list often to see if there are any competitions you might be eligible to enter.
The deadline for the Winter 2017 NSERC USRA competition has passed and submissions are no longer being accepted.
Information about the Summer 2017 NSERC USRA competition will be available on our website as of November 1.
- AFE May Payment Adjustments - Based on a recent administrative decision that AFE has taken, you may have noticed that your file has been recalculated, which may have positively or negatively affected your AFE file. If you feel that your situation has been negatively impacted, you may request a revision of your file by following the procedure indicated for this purpose on the AFE site for Appeals/Revisions.
- For more information, please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office. We are here to help you.
- Work Study Program 2016-2017 - Thank you for your interest in the Work Study Program. Please note that the application for the winter work study authorization will be available between October 15, 2016 and November 15, 2016. Jobs will be posted as of December 1, 2016.
- Governmental Student Assistance - Confirmation of Enrollment for the Winter 2016 semester is now available.
- Changes to Quebec Government Student Aid. Starting with the 2014-2015 loan year, emergency cash advances will be limited to one month's living expenses and up to $200.00 for admission and registration fees. Please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office for further details.
- Do you have questions about Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries? Check out our FAQs!
Students currently receiving, or applying to, the U.S. Loans program are required to visit our information page for this assistance program for full information on this program's eligibility requirements, processing steps & deadlines, and responsibilities.
U.S. Consumer Information is available here.
FAFSA 2017-2018 – US students please note important date change to the upcoming FAFSA. The FAFSA will now be available as of October 1st, 2016 instead of January 1st.
You will now have more time to file your FAFSA, and you no longer need to wait to complete your taxes in order to complete your FAFSA as your prior prior tax information will be used.
- Search the Scholarship, Bursary, and Award Lists
- Learn About Bursaries for New and Returning Students