Financial Aid and Awards Office
514-848-2424, ext. 3507
Financial Aid & Awards Office
We’re here to help you find and secure financial assistance through government student aid programs, scholarships and awards, and bursaries. We give you personalized, in-depth advice to plan and manage your budget so you can focus on your studies.
- Governmental Student Assistance - Confirmation of Enrollment for the Winter 2016 semester is now available.
- Changes to Quebec Government Student Aid. Starting with the 2014-2015 loan year, emergency cash advances will be limited to one month's living expenses and up to $200.00 for admission and registration fees. Please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office for further details.
- Do you have questions about Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries? Check out our FAQs!
Students currently receiving, or applying to, the U.S. Loans program are required to visit our information page for this assistance program for full information on this program's eligibility requirements, processing steps & deadlines, and responsibilities.
U.S. Consumer Information is available here.
- Search the Scholarship, Bursary, and Award Lists
- Learn About Bursaries for New and Returning Students