Financial Aid and Awards Office
514-848-2424, ext. 3507
Financial Aid & Awards Office
We’re here to help you find and secure financial assistance through government student aid programs, scholarships and awards, and bursaries. We give you personalized, in-depth advice to plan and manage your budget so you can focus on your studies.
- The online application for the 2015-2016 Undergraduate In-Course Bursary program will be available on August 31.
- The online application for the Oui Can Help! French Language Bursary program will be available on August 1.
- Application forms for the Loyola Foundation Inc. Entrance Scholarship and the Queen of Angels Academy Memorial Award are now available here. These awards have specific eligibility criteria and are restricted to new students admitted to Bachelor's programs for Fall 2015.
- Changes to Quebec Government Student Aid. Starting with the 2014-2015 loan year, emergency cash advances will be limited to one month's living expenses and up to $200.00 for admission and registration fees. Please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office for further details.
- Do you have questions about Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries? Check out our FAQs!
- Search the Scholarship, Bursary, and Award Lists
- Learn About Bursaries for New and Returning Students