Financial Aid and Awards Office
Financial Aid & Awards Office
We’re here to help you manage your investment in your education. We give you personalized, in-depth advice to plan your budget so you can focus on your studies.
The online application for the 2016-2017 Undergraduate In-Course Bursary program will be available on August 31 2016. The deadline to apply is October 14 2016.
Before you apply, it is recommended that you review our In-Course Bursary information page.
Most Undergraduate scholarships are awarded automatically on the basis of top Assessment GPA. However there are some which require applications - check out the list here!
The list will be updated regularly in Summer and Fall 2016, so make it a point to revisit the list often to see if there are any competitions you might be eligible to enter.
The HSBC LGBT Award was created in 2014 through the generosity of HSBC Bank Canada, in its effort to promote diversity in the corporate world across Canada. The award not only recognizes academic excellence, leadership skills and community service - it also proves that diversity is not a barrier, but a strength. It is intended for first or second year Undergraduate students in the John Molson School of Business who are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
For further details view or download the application / info bulletin here.
Submission Deadline: September 23 2016
- AFE May Payment Adjustments - Based on a recent administrative decision that AFE has taken, you may have noticed that your file has been recalculated, which may have positively or negatively affected your AFE file. If you feel that your situation has been negatively impacted, you may request a revision of your file by following the procedure indicated for this purpose on the AFE site for Appeals/Revisions.
- For more information, please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office. We are here to help you.
- Work Study Program 2016-2017 - Thank you for your interest in the Work Study Program. Please note that the application for the winter work study authorization will be available between October 15, 2016 and November 15, 2016. Jobs will be posted as of December 1, 2016.
- HSBC LGBT Student Award 2015-2016 - Call for submissions! LGBT students enrolled in the B Comm or B Admin programs in the John Molson School of Business are encouraged to enter the competition for this award, which recognizes and rewards academic excellence, volunteerism, and community service. For further information, view or download the info bulletin/application form here
- Governmental Student Assistance - Confirmation of Enrollment for the Winter 2016 semester is now available.
- Changes to Quebec Government Student Aid. Starting with the 2014-2015 loan year, emergency cash advances will be limited to one month's living expenses and up to $200.00 for admission and registration fees. Please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office for further details.
- Do you have questions about Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries? Check out our FAQs!
Students currently receiving, or applying to, the U.S. Loans program are required to visit our information page for this assistance program for full information on this program's eligibility requirements, processing steps & deadlines, and responsibilities.
U.S. Consumer Information is available here.
- Search the Scholarship, Bursary, and Award Lists
- Learn About Bursaries for New and Returning Students