Financial Aid and Awards Office
514-848-2424, ext. 3507
Financial Aid & Awards Office
We’re here to help you find and secure financial assistance through government student aid programs, scholarships and awards, and bursaries. We give you personalized, in-depth advice to plan and manage your budget so you can focus on your studies.
- Office Closure: Please note that the Financial Aid and Awards Office will be closed on Friday April 3rd and Monday April 6th in observance of Easter 2015. The University will re-open on Tuesday April 7th.
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2015-2016 Undergraduate Entrance Bursary Program for students newly admitted to Bachelor's programs for Summer or Fall 2015. Students already admitted and registered in January 2015 on the basis of CEGEP or high school/college, as well as Mature Entry Program students, may also apply. More details are available here.
- Some Undergraduate award competitions are open in Winter 2015, with a March 2nd application deadline - check them out!
- Oui Can Help! French Language Bursary - the online application is still open! The application deadline has been extended to Sunday March 29th 2015 at midnight. Get more details here.
- Changes to Quebec Government Student Aid. Starting with the 2014-2015 loan year, emergency cash advances will be limited to one month's living expenses and up to $200.00 for admission and registration fees. Please contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office for further details.
- Do you have questions about Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries? Check out our FAQs!