Skip to main content


Types of advocacy requests

Concordia gives you the opportunity to apply for many different requests and the SAO can help you understand what you need to do to ensure that they are properly prepared. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, should you decide to apply for a student request, please come see us for help! 

  • Late DNE
  • Late DISC
  • MED Notation
  • Grade Re-evaluation
  • Tuition Refund
  • Failed Standing
  • Exam Deferral
  • Credit Transfer
  • INC Notation
  • GAAT (For Graduate Students)
  • May Not Continue (For Graduate Students)

A student advocate's job is to help Concordia students understand the Academic Code of Conduct and the Code of Rights and Responsibilities and also to help them navigate through university procedures. Our number one priority is to offer assistance and support to students when they need help.

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University