JMSB Undergraduate Programs Office
Location: John Molson School of Business - 1450 Guy street, 4th floor -Room MB 4.201
Phone: 514-848-2424, ext. 2721
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Academic Advising for Current JMSB Students
To get assistance choosing courses, planning academic progression and undertanding your program of study, current JMSB students are encouraged to meet with their Academic Advisor.
When using any JMSB Academic Advising servicest is mandatory to bring a printed copy of your Program Planning Worksheet.
- Choose the Worksheet that corresponds to the academic year you entered the program.
- Select the Worksheet of the specific program you are currently enrolled in (e.g., Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, 90 credits). Please verify the credit load of your current program.
- Print the Worksheet - check off the courses that you have completed, as well as courses that are currently in progress
- Write your name and student ID number at the top of the worksheet.
Walk-In Advising (MB 4.201)
Academic Advisors are available for current JMSB students on a first come first serve basis.
- Monday (1:30pm - 4:30pm)
- Tuesday (9:30am - 12:30pm)
- Wednesday (1:30pm - 4:30pm)
- Thursday (9:30 am - 12:30pm)
- Friday (1:30pm - 4:30pm)
- Bachelor Program
- The JMSB Advantage
- Program structure
- Tuition & aid
- Current students