JMSB Undergraduate Programs Office
Location: John Molscon School of Business - 1450 Guy street, 4th floor -Room MB 4.201
Phone: 514-848-2424, ext. 2721
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
JMSB Admissions Information
General questions from prospective JMSB students: email@example.com
General enquiries for visa & international students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Concordia students seeking to transfer to JMSB: Register for an Internal Degree Transfer Information Session
Academic Advising for Current JMSB Students
Current JMSB students are entitled to academic advising to get help choosing courses, planning academic progression, adding or dropping majors or minors, and making other changes to your program of study.
When using any JMSB Academic Advising servicest is mandatory to bring a printed copy of your Program Planning Worksheet.
- Choose the Worksheet that corresponds to the academic year you entered the program.
- Select the Worksheet of the specific program you are currently enrolled in (e.g., Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, 90 credits). Please verify the credit load of your current program.
- Print the Worksheet - check off the courses that you have completed, as well as courses that are currently in progress
- Write your name and student ID number at the top of the worksheet.
Walk-In Advising (MB 4.201)
Academic Advisors are available for current JMSB students on a first come first serve basis.
- Monday (1:30pm - 4:30 pm)
- Tuesday (9:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- Wednesday (1:30pm - 4:30 pm)
- Thursday (9:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- Friday (10:00am - 12:00 pm)
- Bachelor Program
- The JMSB Advantage
- Program structure
- Tuition & aid
- Current students