Using Quizzes in Moodle
This page has been updated to reflect the Moodle 3.9 upgrade
***The content on this page will be continually updated.
Last updated: August 10, 2020, 5:11 p.m.
Online quizzes are an efficient way of testing student knowledge and understanding. Because they are automatically graded, they are particularly useful in large classes or in classes where there is no TA. Quizzes can include various types of questions including: multiple choice, true/false, short answer, essay, cloze (fill in the blanks), and more.
- Using Moodle to facilitate learning
- Setting up your Moodle Course
- Using Assignments in Moodle
- Using Discussion Forums
- Using Moodle Quizzes
- Managing communications
- Moodle Activities and Resources
- Administering online open-book exams in Moodle: Quiz or Assignment?
- Using Moodle to collect feedback
- What's new in Moodle 3.9?