Postings for part-time positions
|Terms||Posting dates||Application deadlines
|Summer 2019||February 15 - March 05||March 05
|Fall & Winter 2019-20||May 01-15||May 15|
|Winter 2020||October 01-15||October 15|
Interested individuals (including Concordia University Part-Time Faculty Association (CUPFA) members) should submit as follows:
1) An online application, by logging into the Faculty Resource Information System (FRIS) at: https://fris.concordia.ca and submitting their application no later than 11.59 PM on October 15, 2019. Log on to FRIS and follow these steps:
- Click on Courses on the menu bar
- Choose Part-Time Online Application from the drop down menu
- Choose CMLL from the dropdown menu on the right-hand side
- Click on Search
2) A paper application, by completing a paper copy of the Appendix H Application Form available at: https://www.concordia.ca/hr/dept/employee-labour-relations/labour-agreements-collective-bargaining/cupfa.html or https://fris.concordia.ca and submitting it to each department listed therein no later than 5.00 PM on October 15, 2019.
Important Note Regarding eligibility:
As specified in Article 10.01 a) of the Concordia University Part-Time Faculty Association (CUPFA) collective agreement: only Canadian citizens and permanent residents may apply to posted courses. Non-Canadians shall only be eligible to receive Reserve Courses as per Article 10.24 of the CUPFA collective agreement, and therefore shall be classified as Adjuncts or Graduate Students.
See the following link for Part-Time Teaching Application Instructions: