Check deadlines and academic year timetable
Deadlines for additional program requirements
Many programs have departmental requirements that you must satisfy in addition to Concordia’s minimum admission requirements. Additional requirements might include:
- letters of intent
You must make arrangements to submit these additional requirements with the department you apply to. Please consult the specific program page for more information on these requirements.
There are a number of factors which influence when you will receive a decision.
- Receiving your application and required supporting documents by the application deadline
- Where you last went to school
- Whether your program has additional requirements such as: audition, portfolio, interview, etc.
|Cegep||Mid-February to May||Mid-October to December|
|Canadian High Schools||February to May||October to December|
International High School students in the United States
|February to April||September to Mid-November|
|International High School students outside of the United States||February to May||September to Mid-November|
|University Transfer students||March to June||September to December|
|Other||March to June||September to December|
Remember that we cannot make a decision on your application until we have received all of the required supporting documents. The timelines listed above are based on applications and supporting material received by the deadline.
Once you submit a required document, we will review your file again and remove that item from your “To Do List” in your Student Centre. Please note that it may take up to 15 working days to update your file. Please do not upload a document more than once.
The academic year is based on three sessions: summer, fall, and winter.
- The academic year begins with the summer term, however, you cannot enter an undergraduate programs during the summer term
- September (fall term) is the regular point of entry for most undergraduate programs
- Certain programs accept students in January (winter term), based on availability
|Summer||May – August|
|Fall||September – December (15 weeks)|
|Winter||January – April (15 weeks)|