Dean of Students
SGW: (514) 848-2424, ext. 3517
LOY: (514) 848-2424, ex. 4239
Stand out and get recognized! The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official Concordia University document that highlights your involvement in student life at Concordia.
How to use your Co-Curricular Record
There are a multitude of activities and positions that are eligible for recognition on your Co-Curricular Record. Such activities include student leader roles held in student groups and positions you have held within departmental services. In addition to being an official record of your involvement while at Concordia, having a CCR offers you many benefits. It can help you:
- Demonstrate your acquired skills
- Stand out to potential employers
- Get into Graduate school
- Receive grants and bursaries
Regardless of the activity, it must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Co-Curricular Record.
- It cannot be an activity required for academic credit
- It must be connected to an on-campus opportunity
- Only activities for the current academic year will be accepted
- Final Date to Enter activities for this academic year is April 30th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Final Date to have activities validated for this academic year is May 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Activities are only accepted for the CURRENT academic year, requests for previous academic years will not be processed
Problems? Contact us.
If you have questions or problems with any of these tasks, contact
Assistant for the Co-Curricular Record
Dean of Students Office, SGW H-637
Tel: 514-848-2424 ext. 3500