Awards & Job Opportunities
This posting represents a temporary leave replacement effective until February 15, 2020. The application deadline is December 17, 2018.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Conditioning Floor, the incumbent is responsible for on-site coordination of the conditioning floor area and facilitating research, community and education activities on the Conditioning Floor.
- Ensure operations of the conditioning floor meet all standards of a research conditioning floor.
- Ensure the valid use and operation of equipment on the Conditioning Floor for research in compliance with external regulatory requirements, University Health and Safety policies, and PERFORM Centre standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist in the deployment of community health programs and teaching activities and evaluation of data generated within the Conditioning Floor area.
- Assist the Supervisor, Conditioning Floor in the orientation and training of research personnel, front desk and floor monitors.
- Ensure safety of all users (researchers, participants, students, faculty, and staff) while in the Conditioning Area.
- Assist in the development, validation and delivery of research protocols by providing professional expertise and input (knowledge of equipment use and protocols) concerning experimental design and execution to multidisciplinary collaborators and users in the Conditioning floor and provide help with the interpretation of data generated.
- Replace the Supervisor, Conditioning Floor in her absence, as appropriate
We are preparing for our study launch this coming winter and the exciting part is we are hiring
COOK to PERFORM is a study that involves delivery of healthy food items to participants for 8-weeks all over the city of Montreal.
We are looking for people interested in delivering COOK to PERFORM meal bags to participant’s home. All you need to do is delivery the bags!
When: Deliveries can be any day of the week (Monday- Friday) – flexible (8—10 hours a week)
Wage: $13.00/ hour plus $0.45 for every kilometer
- Valid Quebec’s driver’s license
- Punctual, courteous and friendly
- Own a car
- Bilingual (an asset but not necessary)
If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 514-848-2424 x 4164 before December 15, 2018. Deliveries will start mid-January to mid-April 2019.